Aerosoles is a global leader in the women's footwear industry generating $400+million in retail sales in over 40 countries with 10,000+ points of distribution.
Founded in 1987 as an innovator in combining style and comfort , our vision for the future is to build on this foundation and establish a more ambitious intersection of fashion and performance that redefines the market
To realize our vision and grow market share profitably with women 25+ around the world through breakthrough products, inspiring marketing, leadership in the consumer experience both online and in store around the world. We will achieve these goals through our passionate, professional, empowered and interdependent teams.
Aerosoles.... Fashion that feels good!
- Accountable for overseeing the company’s product quality programs and chemical / physical product safety programs, which encompass:
- Global quality performance strategy and conformance.
- Customer and consumer, internal and external, quality champion.
- Regulatory and safety administration.
- Establish control-related standards and procedures for materials, components and finished shoes; ensure adherence and relevance. Enable brand product safety standards and testing protocol, ensure compliance to various regional regulations.
- In collaboration with Asia quality and US teams, manage quality audit process and communication. Provide proactive continuity in application of product quality standards and procedures throughout the organization. In liaison with Asia Quality, ensure compliance of company’s quality standards within agent factories and material suppliers to effectively deliver the highest product quality.